Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | familiar trouble
I purchased 2 Arcane Sprites and only one appeared in my hoard. Now I can no longer attach familiars to my dragons.
Hope the matter can be resolved soon.
I purchased 2 Arcane Sprites and only one appeared in my hoard. Now I can no longer attach familiars to my dragons.
Hope the matter can be resolved soon.
u can only attach one type of familiar to a dragon so if u have the arcane one on a dragon u can not attach another one to a dragon
u can only attach one type of familiar to a dragon so if u have the arcane one on a dragon u can not attach another one to a dragon
FC: 0232-8823-3162 Name: Kat
Version: X, Y, Alpha Sapphire
Vivillion Pattern: High Plains Pattern
Safari : Fairy - Swirlix, Togepi and Floette
Kitty is correct. Only one of each familiar type can be equipped. However, you can own multiple copies of a familiar if you want to save them for resale. The arcane sprites are being retired after this festival, so I would expect them to go up in value over time, especially for new players who didn't have the opportunity to participate in this year's Starfall Celebration.
Kitty is correct. Only one of each familiar type can be equipped. However, you can own multiple copies of a familiar if you want to save them for resale. The arcane sprites are being retired after this festival, so I would expect them to go up in value over time, especially for new players who didn't have the opportunity to participate in this year's Starfall Celebration.
sorry you don't understand, I bought two arcane sprites and only one appeared in my hoard. And when i try to put a familiar with a dragon that doesn't have one. None of the familiars that are in my hoard show up in the box.
sorry you don't understand, I bought two arcane sprites and only one appeared in my hoard. And when i try to put a familiar with a dragon that doesn't have one. None of the familiars that are in my hoard show up in the box.