Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | What do you put as information?
1 2
Notice how dragon's profile come with a bottom box for information/descriptions that sort of thing?

I haven't done anything at all with mine but I can't stop thinking how I'd like to get started real soon.

Now I'm just wondering, what kind of information do you folks put in your dragon's information? Artwork? Personality traits? Stories? I'd like to hear about it!
Notice how dragon's profile come with a bottom box for information/descriptions that sort of thing?

I haven't done anything at all with mine but I can't stop thinking how I'd like to get started real soon.

Now I'm just wondering, what kind of information do you folks put in your dragon's information? Artwork? Personality traits? Stories? I'd like to hear about it!
tumblr_inline_msxao08Gpf1qz4rgp.png
I write bits of personality and story-stuff in my dragons' boxes. :)
I write bits of personality and story-stuff in my dragons' boxes. :)
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
Personality, background, history, things like that. I don't really see much point in artwork personally, but then I am much more partial to words for exercising the old imagination.
Personality, background, history, things like that. I don't really see much point in artwork personally, but then I am much more partial to words for exercising the old imagination.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@A2J
I personally list my dragons mate and then the link to their color predictions (:
I haven't gotten too in to roleplaying or dragon descriptions, but I would like to eventually add a little bit of art to my favorite dragons profiles ~
@A2J
I personally list my dragons mate and then the link to their color predictions (:
I haven't gotten too in to roleplaying or dragon descriptions, but I would like to eventually add a little bit of art to my favorite dragons profiles ~
tRFI5MD.png
Bits and bobs :P Personality, any relation to other dragons in my clan, and artwork of course ^^
I love collecting artwork, seeing different artist's interpretations of the same character.
I should probably write more in mine.
Bits and bobs :P Personality, any relation to other dragons in my clan, and artwork of course ^^
I love collecting artwork, seeing different artist's interpretations of the same character.
I should probably write more in mine.
-=⌠A▼▲A▼▲⌡=-
I write personalities, name meanings/who they're named after, relationships with the other dragons, their rank in the clan (my clan is a bit wolf-ish) and maybe sometimes backstories c:
I write personalities, name meanings/who they're named after, relationships with the other dragons, their rank in the clan (my clan is a bit wolf-ish) and maybe sometimes backstories c:
Nocta | she/they | +10 FR time
"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope."
6pMAXtp.jpg
Only one of my dragons has anything in it's profile. >_>;
And is still missing her custom skin.

I do plan to do portraits for quite a few of them, since I love drawing dragon heads, but haven't really done any art at all since my retina detached last February. Maybe it's time to start.
Only one of my dragons has anything in it's profile. >_>;
And is still missing her custom skin.

I do plan to do portraits for quite a few of them, since I love drawing dragon heads, but haven't really done any art at all since my retina detached last February. Maybe it's time to start.
I've been writing background stories in mine but university has eaten all my time so theres not much there. I've also seen a few people put the plans they have for the dragon (like genes and apparel) in there which I thought was pretty clever.
I've been writing background stories in mine but university has eaten all my time so theres not much there. I've also seen a few people put the plans they have for the dragon (like genes and apparel) in there which I thought was pretty clever.
tumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png16618366614_0411d45852_o.pngtumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png
I put artwork if there is any, and stories if I can come up with something. For my Pokemon dragons, I put an animated sprite and my favorite Pokedex entry.
I put artwork if there is any, and stories if I can come up with something. For my Pokemon dragons, I put an animated sprite and my favorite Pokedex entry.
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
I put name origins in mine, plus a little bit about their personality.
I put name origins in mine, plus a little bit about their personality.
1 2