Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Fairground Lag?
I know theirs been some lag before, but it says that the server is fixed know right? Or at least last time I read the updates?

Anyways it won't let me play the games, or get any treasure from it. Last I checked Dominance worked some of the time anyways. Is their anything I can do at my end? Is anyone else still having lagging issues?
I know theirs been some lag before, but it says that the server is fixed know right? Or at least last time I read the updates?

Anyways it won't let me play the games, or get any treasure from it. Last I checked Dominance worked some of the time anyways. Is their anything I can do at my end? Is anyone else still having lagging issues?
A Rose by any means
@AthenaRose

The site has definitely been slow. The server issues aren't fixed, but they are improved. There's a thread in bug report for people having issues with the fairgrounds, which tends to be up and down.

Try clearing your cache--that's the most common thing that helps.
@AthenaRose

The site has definitely been slow. The server issues aren't fixed, but they are improved. There's a thread in bug report for people having issues with the fairgrounds, which tends to be up and down.

Try clearing your cache--that's the most common thing that helps.