Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Sacrifice dragons for rare dragons/items
So I was sitting here wondering what we could do about the economy, and I then I came up with this idea.

How about we create a feature were you can sacrifice (or perhaps something a little nicer like send your draggies away or something), for a chance to win a rare item, familiar, or even a rare species of dragon. Essentially it would be like exalting by with more dragons at once for a chance at something rare.

For example, you sacrifice 5 of your common dragons, and you end up with a rare familiar.
Or you could sacrifice 5 of your rare dragons, for a chance at a even rarer dragon that could only be obtained by this method. ( or breed it, with a 30 day cooldown). There would still be a reasonable chance at failiure so you wouldn't be guaranteed a good reward.

Orr you could include this sort of mechanic in the exalting process. OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ouo;
So I was sitting here wondering what we could do about the economy, and I then I came up with this idea.

How about we create a feature were you can sacrifice (or perhaps something a little nicer like send your draggies away or something), for a chance to win a rare item, familiar, or even a rare species of dragon. Essentially it would be like exalting by with more dragons at once for a chance at something rare.

For example, you sacrifice 5 of your common dragons, and you end up with a rare familiar.
Or you could sacrifice 5 of your rare dragons, for a chance at a even rarer dragon that could only be obtained by this method. ( or breed it, with a 30 day cooldown). There would still be a reasonable chance at failiure so you wouldn't be guaranteed a good reward.

Orr you could include this sort of mechanic in the exalting process. OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ouo;
Yes, just add more fun rewards to the exalting process. I think this has been suggested before.

Though right now the exalt wars seem to be doing a great job getting rid of hatchlings even without extras...
Yes, just add more fun rewards to the exalting process. I think this has been suggested before.

Though right now the exalt wars seem to be doing a great job getting rid of hatchlings even without extras...
This was discussed before, but they called it "butchering".

It'd make more sense to just have the option to exalt dragons for either items or treasure if you ask me. Less implementation, less people getting upset at the idea of killing their dragons.

Win/Win.
This was discussed before, but they called it "butchering".

It'd make more sense to just have the option to exalt dragons for either items or treasure if you ask me. Less implementation, less people getting upset at the idea of killing their dragons.

Win/Win.
hu72dVR.png
Another site I play on calls it sacrificing instead of exalting, and the name alone discourages people from even touching the system. I'd prefer if this sort of thing were just added on to the already existing exalting mechanic - maybe get a random chance to acquire something nifty after however many exalts - or even with each exalt. I'd love to have my dragons leave behind a little goodbye gift for me when they go off to join the deities, even if it were just something like a pink rose or tail lantern.
Another site I play on calls it sacrificing instead of exalting, and the name alone discourages people from even touching the system. I'd prefer if this sort of thing were just added on to the already existing exalting mechanic - maybe get a random chance to acquire something nifty after however many exalts - or even with each exalt. I'd love to have my dragons leave behind a little goodbye gift for me when they go off to join the deities, even if it were just something like a pink rose or tail lantern.
Fay'd overhall (http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=261834&p=mb) would essentially do this by allowing players to buy rewards with their grace (a nontransferable currency you get for exalting dragons) and also more randomly through boons.
Fay'd overhall (http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=261834&p=mb) would essentially do this by allowing players to buy rewards with their grace (a nontransferable currency you get for exalting dragons) and also more randomly through boons.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies