Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Same Item - Pinkerton's
So I don't know if this is a bug or not, but it's really weird regardless to me. The last 5 times I've grabbed an item from Pinkertons, 4x I've received the same item "Discipline".

Normally I'd just think it's really odd luck, but considering all the items on the site, the odds shouldn't be *that* good to get the same item repeatedly. Let alone 4/5 times. So maybe there's something weird going on? XD

edit:
Meant Pinkertons. Don't ask me why I wrote Swip... Guess that's why we should play after a good night's sleep XD
So I don't know if this is a bug or not, but it's really weird regardless to me. The last 5 times I've grabbed an item from Pinkertons, 4x I've received the same item "Discipline".

Normally I'd just think it's really odd luck, but considering all the items on the site, the odds shouldn't be *that* good to get the same item repeatedly. Let alone 4/5 times. So maybe there's something weird going on? XD

edit:
Meant Pinkertons. Don't ask me why I wrote Swip... Guess that's why we should play after a good night's sleep XD