Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing hatchlings
So today I had a nest of four eggs hatch, but after clicking hatch... nothing. The eggs disappeared from the nest, but when I to got my dragon lair, there's no new hatchlings. :/ Just the ones that were already there from scavenging and hatching much earlier this week.
So today I had a nest of four eggs hatch, but after clicking hatch... nothing. The eggs disappeared from the nest, but when I to got my dragon lair, there's no new hatchlings. :/ Just the ones that were already there from scavenging and hatching much earlier this week.
@Zergarikiaka

I see the hatchlings properly when viewing your lair, so fear not, they do exist! Can you try logging out, clearing your browser's cache, closing the browser, opening it again, then logging back in?
@Zergarikiaka

I see the hatchlings properly when viewing your lair, so fear not, they do exist! Can you try logging out, clearing your browser's cache, closing the browser, opening it again, then logging back in?
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
It looks like they're there now, thanks. I'm surprised they took as long as they had to appear though. I was refreshing, and logging in and out for well over half an hour before leaving for work without seeing them. It was pretty concerning.
It looks like they're there now, thanks. I'm surprised they took as long as they had to appear though. I was refreshing, and logging in and out for well over half an hour before leaving for work without seeing them. It was pretty concerning.
I will be locking this thread now to avoid others bumping it since the issue has been resolved~!
I will be locking this thread now to avoid others bumping it since the issue has been resolved~!
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png