Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | a really dumb question....
a really dumb question for what will seem like a really dumb person...

okay here is the question!!!! how do you get more food for your dragons? (see i told you it would sound like i'm dumb!!!
a really dumb question for what will seem like a really dumb person...

okay here is the question!!!! how do you get more food for your dragons? (see i told you it would sound like i'm dumb!!!
You are not dumb! You're learning how to play a new game, which is something that every new player has to do. :)

There are three ways. The first and easiest is to use your gathering turns for hunting, fishing, insect collecting, and foraging for plants in the "gather items" section under the "clan" tab on the navigation bar on the left. The second is to battle in the Coliseum where food items will be dropped when you defeat enemies as loot. The third is to just buy it in bulk in the Auction House.
You are not dumb! You're learning how to play a new game, which is something that every new player has to do. :)

There are three ways. The first and easiest is to use your gathering turns for hunting, fishing, insect collecting, and foraging for plants in the "gather items" section under the "clan" tab on the navigation bar on the left. The second is to battle in the Coliseum where food items will be dropped when you defeat enemies as loot. The third is to just buy it in bulk in the Auction House.
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
what are gathering points and how do you use them?
what are gathering points and how do you use them?
@loonalover, there's no such thing as a dumb question!

To convert your Gathered food items to points, go to your Hoard, check off the items you wish to convert (the upper corner of the thumbnail will tell you what type it is), and click "Convert" at the bottom of the page.

Ta da! Food!

And if you hover over the thumbnail the tooltip will tell you how many points that food item is worth.

@loonalover, there's no such thing as a dumb question!

To convert your Gathered food items to points, go to your Hoard, check off the items you wish to convert (the upper corner of the thumbnail will tell you what type it is), and click "Convert" at the bottom of the page.

Ta da! Food!

And if you hover over the thumbnail the tooltip will tell you how many points that food item is worth.

coffee. need coffee.
@loonalover
Just in case you were asking about how to gather. You get 10 gathering turns a day as a default. If your flight has dominance you get one more. If you've kept your dragons well fed and happy for at least 3 days you get five additional turns.

If you click on the Gather Items under the Clan section it will take you to a screen with the different gathering abilities each will have a level drop down bar and experience bar. You can only gather the number of turns you have. Each day they reset, but they don't carry over so use all your gathering turns!

The food gathering abilities are pretty evident. Digging get you various materials, broken penny jars chests and the occasional familiar. Scavenging nets you some assorted stuff, but you have a small chance to find eggs or the dolls required for the achievement.

The loot tables change depending what elemental zone you pick on the drop down.

There is an excellent user created guide that will give you an idea on what you can get in each area with each ability. http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=136122&p=mb

If you have any questions or need some clarification on what I said let me know. :D
@loonalover
Just in case you were asking about how to gather. You get 10 gathering turns a day as a default. If your flight has dominance you get one more. If you've kept your dragons well fed and happy for at least 3 days you get five additional turns.

If you click on the Gather Items under the Clan section it will take you to a screen with the different gathering abilities each will have a level drop down bar and experience bar. You can only gather the number of turns you have. Each day they reset, but they don't carry over so use all your gathering turns!

The food gathering abilities are pretty evident. Digging get you various materials, broken penny jars chests and the occasional familiar. Scavenging nets you some assorted stuff, but you have a small chance to find eggs or the dolls required for the achievement.

The loot tables change depending what elemental zone you pick on the drop down.

There is an excellent user created guide that will give you an idea on what you can get in each area with each ability. http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=136122&p=mb

If you have any questions or need some clarification on what I said let me know. :D
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.