Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | info in general
I looked all through the forums and didn't see anything similar to my issues so I'm making a thread for you guys.

When I log in, up in the top with my name and all my info is never consistent. I have 132698 coins and 10 gems. but if I was to go to say my hoard, the numbers change (today my coin dropped to 106213 and 5) My achievements also jump from 130 to 110 and back. (not sure if that's a bug or if that's how they work.) The clan energy also jumps. Another bug is when I go to gather, the bars showing my levels don't go up, and the counter saying how many turns I have left doesn't go down, only shows after the gather page has loaded.

I hope this helps :)
Thanks,
Metallic
I looked all through the forums and didn't see anything similar to my issues so I'm making a thread for you guys.

When I log in, up in the top with my name and all my info is never consistent. I have 132698 coins and 10 gems. but if I was to go to say my hoard, the numbers change (today my coin dropped to 106213 and 5) My achievements also jump from 130 to 110 and back. (not sure if that's a bug or if that's how they work.) The clan energy also jumps. Another bug is when I go to gather, the bars showing my levels don't go up, and the counter saying how many turns I have left doesn't go down, only shows after the gather page has loaded.

I hope this helps :)
Thanks,
Metallic