Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How long do hatchable nests last?
I know that nests need to be incubated for 5 days, but once they're ready to hatch how long do they last? Indefinitely? A few days?
I know that nests need to be incubated for 5 days, but once they're ready to hatch how long do they last? Indefinitely? A few days?
Forever! They are "frozen" in time and no longer require incubation or have any chance of egg rot.
Forever! They are "frozen" in time and no longer require incubation or have any chance of egg rot.
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
[quote name="Khamaseen" date="2013-07-17 09:17:05" url="main.php?p=mb&board=help&page=1&id=573241#573546"]Forever! They are "frozen" in time and no longer require incubation or have any chance of egg rot.[/quote] I guess this explains why all those abandoned eggs we find are still alive and can be hatched instantly. :)

I guess this explains why all those abandoned eggs we find are still alive and can be hatched instantly. :)
My avatar may be male, but I am not; female pronouns please. tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.png
Thank you so much to both of you! I was worried since I wanted to breed two of my dragons, and their nest would be hatchable on the day I leave for camp. Good to know it will still be okay when I'm back!
Thank you so much to both of you! I was worried since I wanted to breed two of my dragons, and their nest would be hatchable on the day I leave for camp. Good to know it will still be okay when I'm back!