Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon Auction Purchase
I just purchased this hatchling from auctions. It was listed for 15000 treasure, but I was charged 23899, or something to that effect.
I just purchased this hatchling from auctions. It was listed for 15000 treasure, but I was charged 23899, or something to that effect.
Beautiful hatchling odd that you were charged differently from what was posted
Beautiful hatchling odd that you were charged differently from what was posted
Bannersilvawolf100_zps066d99c5.png
If you haven't refreshed the page in a while someone may have bought it and already put it up for a different price. Since the page wasn't updated since it was listed at 15000 treasure, it charged you 23899 treasure because that's how much it was put up in the AH after it was bought by someone else.
@Yoolee
If you haven't refreshed the page in a while someone may have bought it and already put it up for a different price. Since the page wasn't updated since it was listed at 15000 treasure, it charged you 23899 treasure because that's how much it was put up in the AH after it was bought by someone else.
@Yoolee
Kita_Small_By_Policide_DA.png
@Kita

Ahh, I hadn't thought about that. I had refreshed the page recently, but I guess maybe someone just did a turnaround quicker than I could buy it. :T Oh well, nothing to do about it now. It would be nice if the 'buy' link expired if the dragon is bought and then relisted so this doesn't happen.
@Kita

Ahh, I hadn't thought about that. I had refreshed the page recently, but I guess maybe someone just did a turnaround quicker than I could buy it. :T Oh well, nothing to do about it now. It would be nice if the 'buy' link expired if the dragon is bought and then relisted so this doesn't happen.