Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | 'Select All' option in Hoard + &#03
When trying to sell multiple items straight from the Hoard it can be quite annoying to have to click everything individually! A simple 'Select All' option would also make things much quicker!

Also, having to open jars individually can be quite tedious and it's actually put me off opening the bone jars altogether now I have amassed over 30, I just can't face sitting and clicking over and over again to open them all individually, so they are just piling up! An 'open all' option for multiple jars would be very much appreciated!

When trying to sell multiple items straight from the Hoard it can be quite annoying to have to click everything individually! A simple 'Select All' option would also make things much quicker!

Also, having to open jars individually can be quite tedious and it's actually put me off opening the bone jars altogether now I have amassed over 30, I just can't face sitting and clicking over and over again to open them all individually, so they are just piling up! An 'open all' option for multiple jars would be very much appreciated!

9g0BXbt.gif
I support this. Clicking those things you can open can be quit annoying, specially if you have 50 like them. I'm already to lazy to open them. XD
for food it's also good you can convert all of them. (Or sell of course)
I support this. Clicking those things you can open can be quit annoying, specially if you have 50 like them. I'm already to lazy to open them. XD
for food it's also good you can convert all of them. (Or sell of course)
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
There's an option now, YAY! Thanks Admins :)
There's an option now, YAY! Thanks Admins :)
9g0BXbt.gif