Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Debating Making a Permabab
My Anni is soon and I was thinking I should celebrate myself and splurge on something! I currently have only three cannon in-lore dragons and I've been thinking of another. I really like the baby imperial pose and I think if I where to make another lore dragon, it would be an imperial Permabab. (This is because of the new update of getting a skin for the babies!)

But the only problem is, I don't have motivation to write lore, but also, it would be super expensive to get a UMA. And I don't know where to go with the lore, maybe have a shade dragon?
My Anni is soon and I was thinking I should celebrate myself and splurge on something! I currently have only three cannon in-lore dragons and I've been thinking of another. I really like the baby imperial pose and I think if I where to make another lore dragon, it would be an imperial Permabab. (This is because of the new update of getting a skin for the babies!)

But the only problem is, I don't have motivation to write lore, but also, it would be super expensive to get a UMA. And I don't know where to go with the lore, maybe have a shade dragon?
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
Please be kind, and remember...
DRINK WATER
wwwwwwwwww 92n1dwB.png
G8AyR6r.png
WXBzxw1.gif
J7D1quC.png
Lost Crown