Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | how to make skins on procreate?
i'm unable to create decent-looking lineart on pc and it's just a lot easier for me to do art on my ipad nowadays since my pc is usually loaded up with game dev stuff. but procreate isn't listed in the compatible software in the custom skins section. any uma artists make skins on procreate, and are there any special tips i need to know?
i'm unable to create decent-looking lineart on pc and it's just a lot easier for me to do art on my ipad nowadays since my pc is usually loaded up with game dev stuff. but procreate isn't listed in the compatible software in the custom skins section. any uma artists make skins on procreate, and are there any special tips i need to know?
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
@corndog
you will need to unzip the files somewhere else (last I checked the notes app should work, but it's been a while since I've verified that)
aside from that, as long as you're using an up to date version it should work similarly to most other programs

if you're not using a version that includes clipping masks then the upload process is still workable but it'll be a bit more complicated then normal
@corndog
you will need to unzip the files somewhere else (last I checked the notes app should work, but it's been a while since I've verified that)
aside from that, as long as you're using an up to date version it should work similarly to most other programs

if you're not using a version that includes clipping masks then the upload process is still workable but it'll be a bit more complicated then normal
unknown.png
@corndog hiya! i’ve made quite a few skins on procreate so it’s definitely possible. you can unzip the files in your files app pretty quickly as well! i can add grab some screenshots of how i get started if that’ll help?
@corndog hiya! i’ve made quite a few skins on procreate so it’s definitely possible. you can unzip the files in your files app pretty quickly as well! i can add grab some screenshots of how i get started if that’ll help?
xfjackal-moth.png FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

oR6JlwX.pngOaQqjlh.png5zhL7WG.png

@skyblaze @xtryis
i figured out how to unzip the files on my own and got started, ty for the help!
@skyblaze @xtryis
i figured out how to unzip the files on my own and got started, ty for the help!
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
glad to help!
glad to help!
xfjackal-moth.png FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

oR6JlwX.pngOaQqjlh.png5zhL7WG.png