Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | FOUND! THANKS <3
Hello! I'm trying to breed the perfect Miguel O'Hara fandragon!

I have two dragons, one of which will be ready to breed tomorrow (the 10th of May), and they will have to be put on a Plague nest, pretty please! Eye type and date of birth don't matter to me, nor do genes and breed! I can just change all that later :) The only thing that matters is the tert color: I need VERMILLION.

Hit me up if interested! I can pay treasure or in art, but preferably treasure, please.
Hello! I'm trying to breed the perfect Miguel O'Hara fandragon!

I have two dragons, one of which will be ready to breed tomorrow (the 10th of May), and they will have to be put on a Plague nest, pretty please! Eye type and date of birth don't matter to me, nor do genes and breed! I can just change all that later :) The only thing that matters is the tert color: I need VERMILLION.

Hit me up if interested! I can pay treasure or in art, but preferably treasure, please.
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
Hello! I'm from the Plague flight and would be happy to take your pair!

I don't have any treasure amount in mind nor do I know how to price such a service...LOL so I'd take whatever seems fair to you! I'm just happy to help tbh-
Hello! I'm from the Plague flight and would be happy to take your pair!

I don't have any treasure amount in mind nor do I know how to price such a service...LOL so I'd take whatever seems fair to you! I'm just happy to help tbh-
___________OE-Signature.png ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
o7ZCFYm.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
6KQB58c.png
OE-Signature.png