Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Gathering] It's been 8+ years...
1 2
A screenshot of my gathering skills, they are all maxed out at level 40

I just managed to max out all my gathering skills! It took so long partially due to going on hiatus regularly, as well as scavenging/insect catching way after those two had been maxed out.

Foraging was the last skill i maxed out, scavenging was the first (eggs are too tempting).

Btw, this has got to be the most painful thing that has happened to me in ages.
A screenshot of my foraging gathering skill from yesterday, it is one turn away from maxing out
(I was ONE TURN AWAY yesterday.)
A screenshot of my gathering skills, they are all maxed out at level 40

I just managed to max out all my gathering skills! It took so long partially due to going on hiatus regularly, as well as scavenging/insect catching way after those two had been maxed out.

Foraging was the last skill i maxed out, scavenging was the first (eggs are too tempting).

Btw, this has got to be the most painful thing that has happened to me in ages.
A screenshot of my foraging gathering skill from yesterday, it is one turn away from maxing out
(I was ONE TURN AWAY yesterday.)
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
congrats! i'm still a ways away myself. i tend to scavenge a lot even though its been maxed out for years. but getting them all maxed is definitely a long term goal :)
congrats! i'm still a ways away myself. i tend to scavenge a lot even though its been maxed out for years. but getting them all maxed is definitely a long term goal :)
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
@Kuroikumo
oh you joined a month later than me! and yeah, i really had to sit down and tell myself i couldn't scavenge until i maxed them all out. it did help that hunting was at lvl 38, fishing at ~37 and foraging at ~35 at the time tho haha
@Kuroikumo
oh you joined a month later than me! and yeah, i really had to sit down and tell myself i couldn't scavenge until i maxed them all out. it did help that hunting was at lvl 38, fishing at ~37 and foraging at ~35 at the time tho haha
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
You did it! You did the thing. Well done! :)

Can't even remember what the first skill I maxed out was. :'D
You did it! You did the thing. Well done! :)

Can't even remember what the first skill I maxed out was. :'D
Congrats! :D I wish I was there also. I am also maxing out the gathering, everything (except insect catching) is 40. Insect catching is now at 34, so I wonder how long it will take to reach 40.
Congrats! :D I wish I was there also. I am also maxing out the gathering, everything (except insect catching) is 40. Insect catching is now at 34, so I wonder how long it will take to reach 40.
:D :D :D
You know what we need.

We need a Gathering Grounds revamp. I really want to be able to interact with it more AND maybe even customise it. I know that the code currently makes it more difficult for users to roll rare items the higher their level is which is hilarious, that should be changed.

However, I still think that making complex interaction with Gathering Grounds should not be mandatory, especially since some people gather, feed dragons, do dailies, log off. I know it can be a lot to some people
You know what we need.

We need a Gathering Grounds revamp. I really want to be able to interact with it more AND maybe even customise it. I know that the code currently makes it more difficult for users to roll rare items the higher their level is which is hilarious, that should be changed.

However, I still think that making complex interaction with Gathering Grounds should not be mandatory, especially since some people gather, feed dragons, do dailies, log off. I know it can be a lot to some people
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Congrats!!
I just maxed out Digging, it was the first one I finished, because I spend a week digging each month. I'm working on leveling everything else two levels at a time until I max them out. Currently working on level 30.
Haven't scavenged in ages because for awhile I was only scavenging and it's currently sitting at 36. Everything else hasn't caught up yet.
Congrats!!
I just maxed out Digging, it was the first one I finished, because I spend a week digging each month. I'm working on leveling everything else two levels at a time until I max them out. Currently working on level 30.
Haven't scavenged in ages because for awhile I was only scavenging and it's currently sitting at 36. Everything else hasn't caught up yet.
I dread to find out how long it'll take me to max out my gathering - my highest is 19, and most aren't even at 15 yet xD; Congrats on getting them all maxed out! That's a lot of dedication.
I dread to find out how long it'll take me to max out my gathering - my highest is 19, and most aren't even at 15 yet xD; Congrats on getting them all maxed out! That's a lot of dedication.
Thank you all!! It takes a lot of patience and time and I'm glad to be finally done with it LOL [quote name="FaroSamor" date="2024-04-30 09:15:02" ] Congrats! :D I wish I was there also. I am also maxing out the gathering, everything (except insect catching) is 40. Insect catching is now at 34, so I wonder how long it will take to reach 40. [/quote] @FaroSamor iirc past lvl 35, each level took me ~a week to complete. I don't think it was any more than that? But I might be wrong
Thank you all!! It takes a lot of patience and time and I'm glad to be finally done with it LOL
FaroSamor wrote on 2024-04-30 09:15:02:
@FaroSamor
iirc past lvl 35, each level took me ~a week to complete. I don't think it was any more than that? But I might be wrong
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
@Radiations
Oh that would be quite some weeks still left then for me ehe. But good to know if that would be true. :) Then I can finally go back to finding eggs or finding more Pretty Pinks mums for the blossom gene
@Radiations
Oh that would be quite some weeks still left then for me ehe. But good to know if that would be true. :) Then I can finally go back to finding eggs or finding more Pretty Pinks mums for the blossom gene
:D :D :D
1 2