Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Where'd my joxar crate go???
I just bought a crate from joxar and now I can't find it anywhere in my hoard! It'd be under other right? I looked several times but nothing! I also looked through specialty but nothing there
Did I just miss it?
Pls help that was expensive!
I just bought a crate from joxar and now I can't find it anywhere in my hoard! It'd be under other right? I looked several times but nothing! I also looked through specialty but nothing there
Did I just miss it?
Pls help that was expensive!
VyihBMq.png
CAJaTcp.png
kI850Ts.png
gziv3Ja.png
Za35UMn.png
3.png
3J2k0DG.png
@happenstance

Try this direct search. Items go by sort order so it may not be where you expect it.

If it's not there and doesn't show up in the next 10 minutes or so you'll need to fill out a Contact Us and have the staff look into it. Include the time/date (SITE TIME/DATE) of when it was purchased.

Hope this helps!
@happenstance

Try this direct search. Items go by sort order so it may not be where you expect it.

If it's not there and doesn't show up in the next 10 minutes or so you'll need to fill out a Contact Us and have the staff look into it. Include the time/date (SITE TIME/DATE) of when it was purchased.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Thank you so much! Direct search worked perfectly :D
@Nightwind

Thank you so much! Direct search worked perfectly :D
VyihBMq.png
CAJaTcp.png
kI850Ts.png
gziv3Ja.png
Za35UMn.png
3.png
3J2k0DG.png