Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Aether Gene Expansion
I feel like Aethers have drawn the short end of the stick in terms of genes available. :/ They are seriously lacking when compared to others. I hope staff considers giving them a mega release like the Undertide one from a few months ago... I would love for the space floofs to have more parallel genes to choose from! [emoji=heart size=1]
I feel like Aethers have drawn the short end of the stick in terms of genes available. :/ They are seriously lacking when compared to others.

I hope staff considers giving them a mega release like the Undertide one from a few months ago... I would love for the space floofs to have more parallel genes to choose from!
75EgSUa.gif

SirChicken
She/Her
FRT +1
................................................................ VgR98md.png
Aethers are up next already!
push hub
I don't understand people suggesting breed expansions as if theyre not going to do it anyway but in their own order
I don't understand people suggesting breed expansions as if theyre not going to do it anyway but in their own order
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Expansions happen in order of release - so that's a good way to figure out who gets theirs next, at least for the first round. Staff have mentioned that they'd like to do further breed expansions for the ancients after everyone gets their first round, but as far as I know we haven't been told if it'll still be in order of release. We'll have to wait and see.
Expansions happen in order of release - so that's a good way to figure out who gets theirs next, at least for the first round. Staff have mentioned that they'd like to do further breed expansions for the ancients after everyone gets their first round, but as far as I know we haven't been told if it'll still be in order of release. We'll have to wait and see.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
[quote name="Felspring" date="2024-04-07 20:09:19" ] Aethers are up next already! [/quote] Oh thanks! I didn't know they had posted about it
Felspring wrote on 2024-04-07 20:09:19:

Oh thanks! I didn't know they had posted about it
75EgSUa.gif

SirChicken
She/Her
FRT +1
................................................................ VgR98md.png
[quote name="Senya" date="2024-04-08 03:22:33" ] Expansions happen in order of release - so that's a good way to figure out who gets theirs next, at least for the first round. Staff have mentioned that they'd like to do further breed expansions for the ancients after everyone gets their first round, but as far as I know we haven't been told if it'll still be in order of release. We'll have to wait and see. [/quote] plus they need to slow down a little imo considering the mounting errors
Senya wrote on 2024-04-08 03:22:33:
plus they need to slow down a little imo considering the mounting errors
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether