Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Treasure and Gem Pricing
I'm trying to figure out a good way to price my art because I'd like to get more in-game moola. However, I'm unsure what would be a good "pricing" for a piece. Aka, what would 2,500k treasure = to gems be and so forth? I want a ballpark estimate; either from your shops or some you've seen on the site! [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
I'm trying to figure out a good way to price my art because I'd like to get more in-game moola. However, I'm unsure what would be a good "pricing" for a piece. Aka, what would 2,500k treasure = to gems be and so forth?

I want a ballpark estimate; either from your shops or some you've seen on the site!
waterflower.pnghQ5VT34.gifwater.gifYmkjgGR.gifwater.gifhQ5VT34.gifwaterflower.png
Browse through Items for Sale and look at the threads of people selling gems. You can either go slightly lower than they do, or at the same price level.
Browse through Items for Sale and look at the threads of people selling gems. You can either go slightly lower than they do, or at the same price level.
TtDzTWB.png
the most common ratio is 1 usd : 100 gems : 100,000 treasure, based on the prices on the gem purchase page afaik. using your example, 2500kt (aka 2.5 million treasure) is 2500g, which is 25 usd. actually pricing your art is up to you, but i would always keep the ratio in mind. personally? even if you're Really Really Not Confident In Your Art, your time is worth more than you think. i wouldn't price under 200g, even for the silliest of doodles.
the most common ratio is 1 usd : 100 gems : 100,000 treasure, based on the prices on the gem purchase page afaik. using your example, 2500kt (aka 2.5 million treasure) is 2500g, which is 25 usd. actually pricing your art is up to you, but i would always keep the ratio in mind. personally? even if you're Really Really Not Confident In Your Art, your time is worth more than you think. i wouldn't price under 200g, even for the silliest of doodles.
@firenyx45 ahhh tysm!!!! This is a perfect start QwQ
@firenyx45 ahhh tysm!!!! This is a perfect start QwQ
waterflower.pnghQ5VT34.gifwater.gifYmkjgGR.gifwater.gifhQ5VT34.gifwaterflower.png
1g = 1kt = 1 cent, that's what I see most often! Gosh, this is the first pricing thread I haven't felt the need to pull out the bapping newspaper for, it's starting in the multiple thousand kts instead of... 5. Which is a good thing, mind!
1g = 1kt = 1 cent, that's what I see most often! Gosh, this is the first pricing thread I haven't felt the need to pull out the bapping newspaper for, it's starting in the multiple thousand kts instead of... 5. Which is a good thing, mind!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.