Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Flash Sale] Misc. Event Chests
Hey ! I've recently become obsessed with the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3283270/1]Moff adoptable event going on here[/url], so I've decided that I need to liquidate some of my old chest items. Make an fair offer and I'll most likely take it. Gems preferred but treasure works as well. [item=lantern chest] which gives [skin=3650] [item=fracturedlight chest] x2 which gives [skin=4934] [item=radiant dawn chest] which gives [skin=26920] [item=omniscient chest]x2 which gives [skin=26921] [item=inner light chest] which gives [skin=26924] [item=Cover of Night Chest] which gives [skin=33520] [item=painted history chest] which gives [skin=14680] [item=sedimentary sentinel chest] which gives [skin=14685]
Hey ! I've recently become obsessed with the Moff adoptable event going on here, so I've decided that I need to liquidate some of my old chest items. Make an fair offer and I'll most likely take it. Gems preferred but treasure works as well.

Lantern Chest which gives
FracturedLight Chest x2 which gives
Radiant Dawn Chest which gives
Omniscient Chest x2 which gives
Inner Light Chest which gives
Cover of Night Chest which gives
Painted History Chest which gives
Sedimentary Sentinel Chest which gives
Trades Here. Have Nightsky Starsilk, Magical, Kitsune, Mocha Latte, Scarecrow, Hacker, Appa, Velvet Mothcat (x3), MC Princess, Suicune. Looking for Rauru and would trade a number of specials for him.
Bump! Happy to accept any offers.
Bump! Happy to accept any offers.
Trades Here. Have Nightsky Starsilk, Magical, Kitsune, Mocha Latte, Scarecrow, Hacker, Appa, Velvet Mothcat (x3), MC Princess, Suicune. Looking for Rauru and would trade a number of specials for him.