Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Tech Skully Apparel Search
Hello! Just looking to hoard a lot of these items to make a Skully [s]cult[/s] Clan Lore which will be the sort of mercenary/hunter group of the resting point that protects it, and protects the frozen wastes in general. All of them will be kitted out with armor, but most notably, tech skulls, created by the technological remnants obtained from trading with other places like lightning flight. If you are looking to dump other items to me, check out [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3324108/1#post_3324108][b]"The Frozen Recycle Bin"[/b][/url] So i am looking for a huge list of items [b]Consistently[/b] Meaning if you trade me them, i'll be willing to buy no matter what. Though i only buy in these lower prices, so keep that in mind. Check the prices below and match them up to what you have, let me know via a post on here for the full count value of your CR, and send it over in a two way. [b][i]Feel free to try to sell me any other pieces of the sets that i mention (Augmented/Segmented) i'll use them all one way in another, but their part cost matches the piece they came from. (Quartz Wing enhancement would also be 7kt/g)[/i][/b] [Columns][left][Columns][gamedb item=55316] [gamedb item=54719] [gamedb item=54720] [gamedb item=55315] [gamedb item=55314] [gamedb item=54723][nextcol] 7kt/g 7kt/g 7kt/g 7kt/g 10kt/g 10kt/g[/columns][/left] [nextcol][right][Columns][gamedb item=768] [gamedb item=769] [gamedb item=770] [gamedb item=588] [gamedb item=51611] [gamedb item=51609] [gamedb item=51608] [gamedb item=51610] [gamedb item=51607] [nextcol]12kt/g 12kt/g 12kt/g 5kt/g 15kt/g 15kt/g 10kt/g 8kt/g 8kt/g[/right][/columns] When you have picked out what you have, let me know with a total. [b]Please ping me[/b] here when your ready. [code] [columns][Left] (DB item embed) (DB item embed) (DB item embed) [nextcol] Value (Count) Value (Count) Value (Count) [/left][/columns] [left][b]Total:[/b] (number)[/left] [left][b]Preferred payment:[/b] (KT/G)[/left][/code]
Hello! Just looking to hoard a lot of these items to make a Skully cult Clan Lore which will be the sort of mercenary/hunter group of the resting point that protects it, and protects the frozen wastes in general.

All of them will be kitted out with armor, but most notably, tech skulls, created by the technological remnants obtained from trading with other places like lightning flight.

If you are looking to dump other items to me, check out "The Frozen Recycle Bin"

So i am looking for a huge list of items Consistently
Meaning if you trade me them, i'll be willing to buy no matter what. Though i only buy in these lower prices, so keep that in mind.

Check the prices below and match them up to what you have, let me know via a post on here for the full count value of your CR, and send it over in a two way.

Feel free to try to sell me any other pieces of the sets that i mention (Augmented/Segmented) i'll use them all one way in another, but their part cost matches the piece they came from. (Quartz Wing enhancement would also be 7kt/g)

When you have picked out what you have, let me know with a total.
Please ping me here when your ready.
Code:
[columns][Left] (DB item embed) (DB item embed) (DB item embed) [nextcol] Value (Count) Value (Count) Value (Count) [/left][/columns] [left][b]Total:[/b] (number)[/left] [left][b]Preferred payment:[/b] (KT/G)[/left]
Bump!
Bump!
beep boop
beep boop
bumping again.
bumping again.
There was a flash sale and I impulsively bought quite a few bone antlers. Possibly more than even you would want. How many would you be willing to buy?
There was a flash sale and I impulsively bought quite a few bone antlers. Possibly more than even you would want. How many would you be willing to buy?