Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Thoughts on earth dragon outfit?
Not Found

I just picked this girl up and she's still a baby and tbh alot to look at BUT I had a vision. Do you guys like this outfit? Any tweaks you recommend? I kinda wish she had something crystal related on her wings but I can't find anything satisfying.
Not Found

I just picked this girl up and she's still a baby and tbh alot to look at BUT I had a vision. Do you guys like this outfit? Any tweaks you recommend? I kinda wish she had something crystal related on her wings but I can't find anything satisfying.
yPXQqTN.png
she really is A Lot but i dig it. i'd perhaps layer teal and lagoon starsilk wingdrapes on top of each other and exchange the solar for the haunted flame tail ribbon, just to rein in those colors a little and match them to the mane :p
she really is A Lot but i dig it. i'd perhaps layer teal and lagoon starsilk wingdrapes on top of each other and exchange the solar for the haunted flame tail ribbon, just to rein in those colors a little and match them to the mane :p
Vftn40r.png
mar

they/them
FR +9
> sales
....bXHQRS8.png
[quote name="Kopernikus" date="2024-03-27 15:49:21" ] she really is A Lot but i dig it. i'd perhaps layer teal and lagoon starsilk wingdrapes on top of each other and exchange the solar for the haunted flame tail ribbon, just to rein in those colors a little and match them to the mane :p [/quote] That subtle color change actually does help:) I always forget abt layering starsilks. Busy dragons are my faves I like to drown them in apparel sometimes. I knew when I saw her she wa going to be alot but her koi and black/purple reminded me of crystals like Agate or Jasper where theres multiple colors
Kopernikus wrote on 2024-03-27 15:49:21:
That subtle color change actually does help:) I always forget abt layering starsilks. Busy dragons are my faves I like to drown them in apparel sometimes. I knew when I saw her she wa going to be alot but her koi and black/purple reminded me of crystals like Agate or Jasper where theres multiple colors
yPXQqTN.png