Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can i reach 200 pages of apparel ?
Possible not but only because i don't think that much apparel exists on the site yet.
I don't mean just in general 200 pages of apparel i mean 200 pages of UNIQUE NONE DUPE apparel.

I don't keep dupes

At the moment with item display 28 items per a page i have 118 items and i am still
missing allot of things so i am curious if 200 pages worth of unique apparel is possible right now.
Also with nothing really equipped on my dragons at the moment Minus my profile dragon that i have at the moment.

But that is my next goal on FR. Lol

Possible not but only because i don't think that much apparel exists on the site yet.
I don't mean just in general 200 pages of apparel i mean 200 pages of UNIQUE NONE DUPE apparel.

I don't keep dupes

At the moment with item display 28 items per a page i have 118 items and i am still
missing allot of things so i am curious if 200 pages worth of unique apparel is possible right now.
Also with nothing really equipped on my dragons at the moment Minus my profile dragon that i have at the moment.

But that is my next goal on FR. Lol

rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
according to some quick math, there are currently 3907 unique apparel pieces on site, which works out to about 139.5 pages of apparel on the 28-per-page setting. so unfortunately the site is many years off but I believe in you
according to some quick math, there are currently 3907 unique apparel pieces on site, which works out to about 139.5 pages of apparel on the 28-per-page setting. so unfortunately the site is many years off but I believe in you
Y5CZ3PW.png
My name is Val and I love these buttons
k3qGxO2.pngWKtl2lb.pngmlHpBMC.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png