Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Unhatched Egg Swap
I'm looking to swap a few nocturne eggs for elemental ones so I have some spare ones to hatch when my birthday comes around. I am hoping to do 1:1 swaps (but may be able to haggle a bit depending on the offer) and will keep this post updated with what my stock and what still need to swap for. [center][b][size=7]Have[/size][/b]: [item=unhatched nocturne egg] x14 [/center] [center][b][size=7]Want[/size][/b]: [item=unhatched wind egg] [item=unhatched nature egg] [item=unhatched light egg](would like 1-2 of each) [item=unhatched plague egg] [item=unhatched water egg] [item=unhatched fire egg] (would like just 1 of each) [/center]
I'm looking to swap a few nocturne eggs for elemental ones so I have some spare ones to hatch when my birthday comes around. I am hoping to do 1:1 swaps (but may be able to haggle a bit depending on the offer) and will keep this post updated with what my stock and what still need to swap for.
Have:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg x14

Want:
Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Light Egg (would like 1-2 of each)
Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Fire Egg (would like just 1 of each)
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif