Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] XYZ aqua/antique/yellow!
Hi there! For quite some time now (over a year), I've been looking for a dragon with a very specific and apparently unique set of colors for a fan dragon! [spoiler]If you know, you know.[/spoiler] These colors are [b]Aqua / Antique / Yellow[/b]! This dragon can be any breed, have any genes, and be any gender. I'm 100% prepared to buy the scrolls to get it to where I want. All I need is it to be those colors, and to be from the light flight if at all possible. I know that this is probably a long shot since there appears to be literally No dragons with this color palette but i'd figure i'd reach out and maybe at least get some advice on how to proceed with this project. I'm also happy to pay someone to make this happen! Whatever works. Thanks! [emoji=gold star size=1]
Hi there!

For quite some time now (over a year), I've been looking for a dragon with a very specific and apparently unique set of colors for a fan dragon! If you know, you know.
These colors are Aqua / Antique / Yellow! This dragon can be any breed, have any genes, and be any gender. I'm 100% prepared to buy the scrolls to get it to where I want. All I need is it to be those colors, and to be from the light flight if at all possible.

I know that this is probably a long shot since there appears to be literally No dragons with this color palette but i'd figure i'd reach out and maybe at least get some advice on how to proceed with this project. I'm also happy to pay someone to make this happen! Whatever works. Thanks!
grweAfb.png
Bump!
Bump!
grweAfb.png