Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | More passive exalt training ?
Hello ! I am a returning member, I come back to this account every couple of years or so lol. I usually do coliseum grinding, but I really want to experiment with training and exalting fodder.

Problem is for me is I burn out because its too involved (I can't watch a show during for exampe because I have to make sure my Mire flyer doesn't get KO'd).

So does anyone have tips for making fodder training more passive like coli grinding is? Is there a certain level/field where I don't have to worry too much about my trainer dragon but still get the exalts levelled pretty fast ?

Thanks !
Hello ! I am a returning member, I come back to this account every couple of years or so lol. I usually do coliseum grinding, but I really want to experiment with training and exalting fodder.

Problem is for me is I burn out because its too involved (I can't watch a show during for exampe because I have to make sure my Mire flyer doesn't get KO'd).

So does anyone have tips for making fodder training more passive like coli grinding is? Is there a certain level/field where I don't have to worry too much about my trainer dragon but still get the exalts levelled pretty fast ?

Thanks !
@littlereddeer Which dragon is your Mire flyer? The most efficient stats are 120 STR / 62 QCK / 30 VIT, so if your flyer has different stats you'll have a hard time training fodder in the Mire.

Other than that, you could try training one fodder dragon with a team of two lv25s so you don't need to focus as hard on not getting knocked out.
@littlereddeer Which dragon is your Mire flyer? The most efficient stats are 120 STR / 62 QCK / 30 VIT, so if your flyer has different stats you'll have a hard time training fodder in the Mire.

Other than that, you could try training one fodder dragon with a team of two lv25s so you don't need to focus as hard on not getting knocked out.
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant Ah thank you! My Mire flyer/trainer is the second dragon in my lair [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6958943][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/69590/6958943_350.png[/img][/url] Her stats are 117 STR/ 70 QCK/ 24 VIT. I don't remember what guide I used because it was like 7 years ago when I did my coli builds, thanks for the link ! I think I'll tincture her and try out that build.
@chatoyant Ah thank you! My Mire flyer/trainer is the second dragon in my lair

6958943_350.png

Her stats are 117 STR/ 70 QCK/ 24 VIT. I don't remember what guide I used because it was like 7 years ago when I did my coli builds, thanks for the link ! I think I'll tincture her and try out that build.