Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Recovering discord images
Hope this is okay for this forum section

Very brief but helpful discovery for anyone panicking over all the broken image embeds from discord:

If the only thing you have of an image is the broken link, you can still copy that link and send it in discord to get the image, save it, and move it to a different hosting site!

It might not work for the full size of the image? But at least it's something
Hope this is okay for this forum section

Very brief but helpful discovery for anyone panicking over all the broken image embeds from discord:

If the only thing you have of an image is the broken link, you can still copy that link and send it in discord to get the image, save it, and move it to a different hosting site!

It might not work for the full size of the image? But at least it's something
THANK YOU SO MUCH i didnt know there was a way to recover them. i have some dragons with art thats hosted through discord that i hadnt saved locally and i was really worried that i wouldnt get to see any of it ever again! [emoji=aether scared size=1]
THANK YOU SO MUCH i didnt know there was a way to recover them. i have some dragons with art thats hosted through discord that i hadnt saved locally and i was really worried that i wouldnt get to see any of it ever again!
T4i92e1.png
e7lpONG.png
kCHWEjf.png
cZONpfv.png
FObX7rS.png
1UQr9EN.gif xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
arcanepix_by_synstematic-d6nebzi.gif
ZHNn6By.png