Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] A discord RP partner!
Hello! I'm on the hunt for a RP partner with Discord to create some new adventures with! Preferably no minors, as I like more emotionally mature stories - hence, Discord. About me: I'm a very avid writer who can respond to posts often. I'm looking for someone who likes descriptive and long-form roleplay (a few paragraphs at least, or someone who has to restrain themselves from writing multiple Nitro-length posts at most). I'm a real sucker for character design, worldbuilding, and server-making. I'm also an artist so, artworks of whatever we're rp-ing is basically a guarantee! I enjoy 1v1 RPs, though I'll typically create at least 2 characters to switch around to so the plotline doesn't grow stale. Genres I like are fantasy, romance, psychological, drama, and even horror... I don't particularly like war stories, politics and the like. The world's terrible enough, right? I also don't mind shipping at all. I'm comfortable with het, mlm and wlw stories and anything in between as long as it's legal and consensual. Make it gay? Yes we may! While I prefer original stories, but I also don't mind ones that take place in existing universes (Pokémon, Detroit Become Human, Cyberpunk, etc) and we can discuss what we're into as we plot and plan. If you're reading this and you're thinking "Yeah! I could get into that!", then pretty please reply to this thread or DM me and we can talk further! I hope to meet someone here who is as enthusiastic as I am [emoji=pearlcatcher tongue size=1]
Hello!
I'm on the hunt for a RP partner with Discord to create some new adventures with! Preferably no minors, as I like more emotionally mature stories - hence, Discord.

About me:
I'm a very avid writer who can respond to posts often. I'm looking for someone who likes descriptive and long-form roleplay (a few paragraphs at least, or someone who has to restrain themselves from writing multiple Nitro-length posts at most).
I'm a real sucker for character design, worldbuilding, and server-making. I'm also an artist so, artworks of whatever we're rp-ing is basically a guarantee!

I enjoy 1v1 RPs, though I'll typically create at least 2 characters to switch around to so the plotline doesn't grow stale. Genres I like are fantasy, romance, psychological, drama, and even horror... I don't particularly like war stories, politics and the like. The world's terrible enough, right?
I also don't mind shipping at all. I'm comfortable with het, mlm and wlw stories and anything in between as long as it's legal and consensual. Make it gay? Yes we may!

While I prefer original stories, but I also don't mind ones that take place in existing universes (Pokémon, Detroit Become Human, Cyberpunk, etc) and we can discuss what we're into as we plot and plan.

If you're reading this and you're thinking "Yeah! I could get into that!", then pretty please reply to this thread or DM me and we can talk further!

I hope to meet someone here who is as enthusiastic as I am
hey id definitely be down for a discord rp!! I haven’t roleplayed in a couple of months so I might(?) be rusty- I usually write 3-5 paragraphs max though and always check for mistakes! I’m also 19 (just noticed my sig isn’t up to date ignore that) and have no issue with mature themes at all! If I’m too young let me know and I’d completelyyy understand. feel free to dm me if needed! I have a couple of fandoms in mind we could otherwise original ideas are cool too. <3
hey id definitely be down for a discord rp!! I haven’t roleplayed in a couple of months so I might(?) be rusty- I usually write 3-5 paragraphs max though and always check for mistakes! I’m also 19 (just noticed my sig isn’t up to date ignore that) and have no issue with mature themes at all! If I’m too young let me know and I’d completelyyy understand. feel free to dm me if needed! I have a couple of fandoms in mind we could otherwise original ideas are cool too. <3
they/she | 19 | artist | FR+2
wishlist
36071903_G0UbKKPDhfPrzPZ.png
I've been wanting to get back into roleplaying, it's been a long time for me! I have lots of OCs as well as fan characters, i grew up roleplaying on forums (i'm in my late 20s now) LMK if you wanna talk more!
I've been wanting to get back into roleplaying, it's been a long time for me! I have lots of OCs as well as fan characters, i grew up roleplaying on forums (i'm in my late 20s now) LMK if you wanna talk more!
tumblr_puae2edXZk1vkrxs7o1_500.png