Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Is it worth it to rent out my cauldron?
i haven't really been using baldwin in a long while besides brewing fest currency/strange chests so i've been thinking about renting my lvl 27 cauldron in exchange for g/t, but... most recent cauldron renting threads i've seen do it for free. would it be worth it to do it for profit? if so, how should i price it? if not, what other profitable things can you do with it once you've maxed out baldwin?
i haven't really been using baldwin in a long while besides brewing fest currency/strange chests so i've been thinking about renting my lvl 27 cauldron in exchange for g/t, but... most recent cauldron renting threads i've seen do it for free. would it be worth it to do it for profit? if so, how should i price it? if not, what other profitable things can you do with it once you've maxed out baldwin?
Probably not. Like you've seen, most cauldrons are free. It's also hard to price services, compared to just selling items on the Auction House.

I make a fair bit off of high-level genes and apparel. The exact most profitable item varies, but avoid anything that uses Imbued Sulfur as it's very expensive to brew, unless you're certain it'll sell for high enough to make up for it. Newer items and genes also tend to do better.
Probably not. Like you've seen, most cauldrons are free. It's also hard to price services, compared to just selling items on the Auction House.

I make a fair bit off of high-level genes and apparel. The exact most profitable item varies, but avoid anything that uses Imbued Sulfur as it's very expensive to brew, unless you're certain it'll sell for high enough to make up for it. Newer items and genes also tend to do better.