Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMA's (2 Reisiger skins) + Others
The following are for sale and are in the AH!

The following are for sale and are in the AH!

Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png
[center][emoji=cat 1 size=1][/center]
Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png
hi! would you be interested in a partial payment of wishlist items for butterfly charm? I've got a lot of higher-value familiars that are missing from your bestiary + several of the pieces for your blood/shale outfit, and can supplement with gems.
hi! would you be interested in a partial payment of wishlist items for butterfly charm? I've got a lot of higher-value familiars that are missing from your bestiary + several of the pieces for your blood/shale outfit, and can supplement with gems.
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch I am so sorry for the late response, real life got insane and I haven't been able to get on long enough to respond.

If you are still interested, let me know~

I can't remember what I had the skin up for and I am mostly just interested in gems and familiars I don't have.
@mossfinch I am so sorry for the late response, real life got insane and I haven't been able to get on long enough to respond.

If you are still interested, let me know~

I can't remember what I had the skin up for and I am mostly just interested in gems and familiars I don't have.
Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png
No worries at all! I am definitely still interested, though I also don't remember how much you had it up for XD

As far as familiars go, I've got the following that aren't in your bestiary (I tried to stick to more limited ones; I do have plenty of the ones that sometimes pop up in the MP as well if there are any you've been particularly wanting)

-Blushing Tendertiel - 30g LAH
-Tendertiel - 20g LAH
-Chocolate Ferret - 109g LAH
-Crowned Roc - 500g LAH
-Cursed Die - 40g LAH
-Marigold of Rot - 95g LAH
-Medusa Leon - 70g LAH
-Peony of Rockbreaker - 32g LAH
-Swarming Devourer - 120g LAH
-Swarm Sovereign - 40g LAH
-Violet of Trickmurk - 30g LAH
-Daffodil of Mistral - 29g LAH
-Spring Millifae - 55g LAH
-Bellus Glamourtail - 70g LAH
-Bloomback Slink - 59g LAH
No worries at all! I am definitely still interested, though I also don't remember how much you had it up for XD

As far as familiars go, I've got the following that aren't in your bestiary (I tried to stick to more limited ones; I do have plenty of the ones that sometimes pop up in the MP as well if there are any you've been particularly wanting)

-Blushing Tendertiel - 30g LAH
-Tendertiel - 20g LAH
-Chocolate Ferret - 109g LAH
-Crowned Roc - 500g LAH
-Cursed Die - 40g LAH
-Marigold of Rot - 95g LAH
-Medusa Leon - 70g LAH
-Peony of Rockbreaker - 32g LAH
-Swarming Devourer - 120g LAH
-Swarm Sovereign - 40g LAH
-Violet of Trickmurk - 30g LAH
-Daffodil of Mistral - 29g LAH
-Spring Millifae - 55g LAH
-Bellus Glamourtail - 70g LAH
-Bloomback Slink - 59g LAH
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch i found my paper that I kept track of prices because I am forgetful lol and it said 2500g for the butterfly one, I'm not positive thats what it was listed for though... Those familiars plus what ever you can afford, maybe something between 370g to 770g. If you can't afford that let me know your preferred price range. :) id be fine to accommodate you since i did keep you waiting.

All the familiars come to 1229g.
@mossfinch i found my paper that I kept track of prices because I am forgetful lol and it said 2500g for the butterfly one, I'm not positive thats what it was listed for though... Those familiars plus what ever you can afford, maybe something between 370g to 770g. If you can't afford that let me know your preferred price range. :) id be fine to accommodate you since i did keep you waiting.

All the familiars come to 1229g.
Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png
:3 let's do the familiars + 500g! if that sounds good to you, I can set up a CR with all the fams! <3
:3 let's do the familiars + 500g! if that sounds good to you, I can set up a CR with all the fams! <3
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch sounds good!!
@mossfinch sounds good!!
Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png
fjdkghdsfg i am so sorry I completely lost track of this- setting it up now!
fjdkghdsfg i am so sorry I completely lost track of this- setting it up now!
IMG-1405.png
[emoji=cobra size=1]
Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png