Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Motley Marionette not sellable via Hoard
The familiar Motley Marionette is not sellable from the hoard. I tried batch selling a bunch of NotN familiars, and when that one is selected you have to deselect it and try again. I tried selling it on its own and it still doesn't work. I get a red error bar.

Is this a known issue? Is there something special about that familiar I'm not aware of?
The familiar Motley Marionette is not sellable from the hoard. I tried batch selling a bunch of NotN familiars, and when that one is selected you have to deselect it and try again. I tried selling it on its own and it still doesn't work. I get a red error bar.

Is this a known issue? Is there something special about that familiar I'm not aware of?
tDeKDnH.png awLHn.gif the mountains are calling and I must go...
@AliyahZoe

Motley Marionette

Motley Marionette is obtained from Fiona, not NotN, so it's more rare in that regard.
@AliyahZoe

Motley Marionette

Motley Marionette is obtained from Fiona, not NotN, so it's more rare in that regard.
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
[quote name="CountingChocobos" date="2024-01-21 10:36:07" ] @AliyahZoe Motley Marionette Motley Marionette is obtained from Fiona, not NotN, so it's more rare in that regard. [/quote] Ah, thank you for letting me know! Does that answer the question though of why I can't sell from my hoard?
CountingChocobos wrote on 2024-01-21 10:36:07:
@AliyahZoe

Motley Marionette

Ah, thank you for letting me know! Does that answer the question though of why I can't sell from my hoard?
tDeKDnH.png awLHn.gif the mountains are calling and I must go...
[quote name="AliyahZoe" date="2024-01-22 07:40:40" ]Ah, thank you for letting me know! Does that answer the question though of why I can't sell from my hoard? [/quote] probably to prevent folks who may not know how rare that fam is from accidentally hoardelling it when fiona fams are one-per-account.
AliyahZoe wrote on 2024-01-22 07:40:40:
Ah, thank you for letting me know! Does that answer the question though of why I can't sell from my hoard?

probably to prevent folks who may not know how rare that fam is from accidentally hoardelling it when fiona fams are one-per-account.