Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | you ever missread the game database...
ive been scavenging in arcane for about 2 months now bc the manticore is the last gathering related familiar i need i was surprised i haddnt gotten it by now and nearly forgot what it looked like so i went to check! ...its obtained from digging [emoji=aether deadpan size=1] has anyone else had any misshaps or missremembered where to get items on the site?
ive been scavenging in arcane for about 2 months now bc the manticore is the last gathering related familiar i need
i was surprised i haddnt gotten it by now and nearly forgot what it looked like so i went to check!

...its obtained from digging

has anyone else had any misshaps or missremembered where to get items on the site?
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
Yep! Been refreshing the Marketplace constantly, only I realize I never noticed the item I wanted was from brewing. Whoops!
Yep! Been refreshing the Marketplace constantly, only I realize I never noticed the item I wanted was from brewing. Whoops!
945526bfb17d6463a29418158e5bfa1885b1ecb7.gif
i wanted weaver for a g1 project, and then i realized its a baldwin gene. i'm not maxed out for brewing yet, sob

(turned out to be just fine though, because i found a different scry that i like even better than the first!)
i wanted weaver for a g1 project, and then i realized its a baldwin gene. i'm not maxed out for brewing yet, sob

(turned out to be just fine though, because i found a different scry that i like even better than the first!)
ani_bw-S_441.gifiiit's raven time!