Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 5 Dragons For Wind Exalt
I had an accidental breeding where a fodder dragon nested with my Wind Rep, so I turned it into lore. Basically he loved her but died in a terrible storm and he blames himself for being distracted from his duties, and their four eldest children all went to serve the Windsinger.

I just need a Wind clan to take these 5 dragons (mother and 4 children, all adults) and exalt them. I'm not charging anything, you can train them before exalt if you wish, and you can keep whatever exalt riches they leave behind.
I had an accidental breeding where a fodder dragon nested with my Wind Rep, so I turned it into lore. Basically he loved her but died in a terrible storm and he blames himself for being distracted from his duties, and their four eldest children all went to serve the Windsinger.

I just need a Wind clan to take these 5 dragons (mother and 4 children, all adults) and exalt them. I'm not charging anything, you can train them before exalt if you wish, and you can keep whatever exalt riches they leave behind.
Wind popping in! I'll happily take them!
Wind popping in! I'll happily take them!
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png