Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | eggs, but at what cost (to sell)??
I have successfully collected 11 Nocturne eggs, but I'm not sure how to price them?? I really don't care for them, and was thinking of selling them below LAH in gems, but I'm not sure...

Any advice is greatly appreciated!
I have successfully collected 11 Nocturne eggs, but I'm not sure how to price them?? I really don't care for them, and was thinking of selling them below LAH in gems, but I'm not sure...

Any advice is greatly appreciated!
64954387_AIEPiFil0s554z8.png 64954420_qTKsQ0ODL0RV3VA.gif64954387_AIEPiFil0s554z8.png
       meat/they/it | fr +3     
Your options are:
  • Sell now below LAH (quickest method to be rid of them, may bring players some joy)
  • Sell now at LAH (middle of the road kinda offer)
  • Wait for egg prices to rise later in the year, sell then (maximum profits)
Your options are:
  • Sell now below LAH (quickest method to be rid of them, may bring players some joy)
  • Sell now at LAH (middle of the road kinda offer)
  • Wait for egg prices to rise later in the year, sell then (maximum profits)
my personal project tracker

(link pending) lair lineage projects
Unless you need the funds for a project urgently, I'd recommend hanging onto your eggs for a few months. The market is flooded with eggs right now, and in a few months they'll sell for at least 30-40g more apiece than they do right now.
Unless you need the funds for a project urgently, I'd recommend hanging onto your eggs for a few months. The market is flooded with eggs right now, and in a few months they'll sell for at least 30-40g more apiece than they do right now.
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «