Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | cantaloupe/terracotta xxy g1
[size=2]never sold a dragon like this before idk if I'm doing it right[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83131721][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/831318/83131721_350.png[/img][/url] I'm considering selling this double. They were a birthday hatch and I do [i]like[/i] them, but I don't [i]love[/i] them. I want to see how much I could potentially get if I sold them also, would I get more if they were already gened? what about if I gave them art?
never sold a dragon like this before idk if I'm doing it right

83131721_350.png

I'm considering selling this double. They were a birthday hatch and I do like them, but I don't love them. I want to see how much I could potentially get if I sold them

also, would I get more if they were already gened? what about if I gave them art?
commissions-small.pngancient-headshots-small-20231124072131.pngancient-redesigns-small.pngskin-shop-small-20231124072100.png
b
b
commissions-small.pngancient-headshots-small-20231124072131.pngancient-redesigns-small.pngskin-shop-small-20231124072100.png
You wouldn't get more for genes, and might not get more for art, but you're looking at a quite valuable dragon there! Unfortunately the fact it has offspring is gonna bring down the value some... I'm hesitant to give you a number due to knowing that the first number sets the bar and I'm prone to underpricing, but... Without kids I would have ballparked 2kg, with kids it's closer to 500g is my personal opinion. You should check AEG1S for pricing info, and might find this intro to g1s helpful as well!
You wouldn't get more for genes, and might not get more for art, but you're looking at a quite valuable dragon there! Unfortunately the fact it has offspring is gonna bring down the value some... I'm hesitant to give you a number due to knowing that the first number sets the bar and I'm prone to underpricing, but... Without kids I would have ballparked 2kg, with kids it's closer to 500g is my personal opinion. You should check AEG1S for pricing info, and might find this intro to g1s helpful as well!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I don't think I'll be selling them then, I like them too much to sell for just 500g. Thank you for that thread though! It'll definitely be useful if I ever hatch another double
@Renaiwom

I don't think I'll be selling them then, I like them too much to sell for just 500g. Thank you for that thread though! It'll definitely be useful if I ever hatch another double