Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unable to Feed Dragons…help :(
Hello, I’m hoping I can get some help. I can’t feed my dragons. The message says I have depleted stores of food, despite even buying food.

Any and all help is appreciated! ??
Hello, I’m hoping I can get some help. I can’t feed my dragons. The message says I have depleted stores of food, despite even buying food.

Any and all help is appreciated! ??
Sketch-Icon.png
[size=small] Check out my art store! [/size]
@NoxExtractum Are you converting food items to food [i]points?[/i] The numbers with food icons [emoji=insect][emoji=meat][emoji=seafood][emoji=plant] at the top of the page indicate your current food stores that your dragons can eat. To increase your stores, go to your Hoard and select the food items you want to use; note that many food items have alternative uses (indicated by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/hoard/settings][u]Highlight Items[/u][/url]) and may be better used for Swipp trades, Baldwin recipes, and so on, so don't convert just anything and everything! You can click on the [i]magnifying lens[/i] next to the Food tab to open your search options if you're looking for something specific. Once you've selected the food items you want your dragons to eat, click on the Convert button at the bottom-right of the page. Additionally, you can visit your [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=settings][u]Account Settings[/u][/url] to turn on [i]Selective Feeding[/i] at the bottom, which gives you the option to feed your lair by food type rather than relying on the default order. This may help you save higher-priority food types by using other types first.
@NoxExtractum

Are you converting food items to food points? The numbers with food icons at the top of the page indicate your current food stores that your dragons can eat.

To increase your stores, go to your Hoard and select the food items you want to use; note that many food items have alternative uses (indicated by Highlight Items) and may be better used for Swipp trades, Baldwin recipes, and so on, so don't convert just anything and everything!

You can click on the magnifying lens next to the Food tab to open your search options if you're looking for something specific. Once you've selected the food items you want your dragons to eat, click on the Convert button at the bottom-right of the page.

Additionally, you can visit your Account Settings to turn on Selective Feeding at the bottom, which gives you the option to feed your lair by food type rather than relying on the default order. This may help you save higher-priority food types by using other types first.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@Nightmarejudge

Thank you so much! Admittedly, I have been away from FR for a long time and just got back into it. I had forgotten how to convert food to food stores. My dragons are now fed and happy!

Thank you again!
@Nightmarejudge

Thank you so much! Admittedly, I have been away from FR for a long time and just got back into it. I had forgotten how to convert food to food stores. My dragons are now fed and happy!

Thank you again!
Sketch-Icon.png
[size=small] Check out my art store! [/size]