Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF: couple art | O: FRC + chests + eggs
[center][sup]hi all, happy holidays!! I'm looking to commission art for myself and a best friend! I'm looking mostly to order from users who are able to finish their comms within a week but there can definitely be exceptions. my funds atm: 550k [emoji=treasure size=1] & 18.2k [emoji=gem size=1] & 50 chests & 0 eggs references: [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1096978448737636364/1188682513334407168/download20231201041806.png]me[/url] & [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1096978448737636364/1188350482910027866/image0.jpg]her[/url] I'm mainly looking for fun art of us just being together, it doesn't have to be fancy in any capacity! matching icons are a fun plus. for ideas, here are some of our favorite things and characters we relate to! (bold for me, italics for her) [b]sailor moon[/b] & [i]sailor mars[/i], [b]ermine[/b] & [i]pine marten[/i], [b]harp seal[/b] & [i]leopard seal[/i], [b]moon[/b] & [i]sun[/i], [b][i]critical role (we have ocs, if you'd be interested in drawing them instead, lmk!!)[/i][/b], [b]leaf sheep[/b] & [i]bobbit worm[/i] leave your examples and prices or shop threads <3 [/center]
hi all, happy holidays!! I'm looking to commission art for myself and a best friend! I'm looking mostly to order from users who are able to finish their comms within a week but there can definitely be exceptions.

my funds atm: 550k & 18.2k & 50 chests & 0 eggs

references:
me & her

I'm mainly looking for fun art of us just being together, it doesn't have to be fancy in any capacity! matching icons are a fun plus.
for ideas, here are some of our favorite things and characters we relate to! (bold for me, italics for her)

sailor moon & sailor mars, ermine & pine marten, harp seal & leopard seal, moon & sun, critical role (we have ocs, if you'd be interested in drawing them instead, lmk!!), leaf sheep & bobbit worm

leave your examples and prices or shop threads <3
WUHyKt0.png
bump!
bump!
WUHyKt0.png
heya!! both of you seem nice to draw :] my art shop is here!
tho id be more comfy to send you human art examples in prvate, since im not so confident with them- (if youre interested tho!)
heya!! both of you seem nice to draw :] my art shop is here!
tho id be more comfy to send you human art examples in prvate, since im not so confident with them- (if youre interested tho!)
sunflower-lake-20230628113456-2.png