Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | cursed FR familiar idea:
instead of a familiar 'leveling up' in bonding for your entire clan (like wary -> tolerant, loyal -> awakened), they level up for only that specific dragon pros: makes more sense, more chests to get [emoji=banescale laughing size=2] cons: goodbye hands, it was nice knowing you before getting RSI [emoji=sandsurge deadpan size=2] (i thought about this while doing my daily notn mass bonding. help)
instead of a familiar 'leveling up' in bonding for your entire clan (like wary -> tolerant, loyal -> awakened), they level up for only that specific dragon

pros: makes more sense, more chests to get

cons: goodbye hands, it was nice knowing you before getting RSI

(i thought about this while doing my daily notn mass bonding. help)
Thanks i hate it
Thanks i hate it
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
I thought that this was the case when I first started playing!
I thought that this was the case when I first started playing!
Bonus points if you need to awaken them on all dragons in your lair for it to count as awakened in your bestiary.
Bonus points if you need to awaken them on all dragons in your lair for it to count as awakened in your bestiary.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png