Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Wanna send a friend request?
I only have like 10 people friended and most of them don't really play much anymore. I want more friends so I can share the research notes with people who will actually use them instead of them just sitting in my possession or in the den of an inactive user. So if you wanna add me send a friend request :)

or if you just want more friends too, I don't really mind random friend requests
I only have like 10 people friended and most of them don't really play much anymore. I want more friends so I can share the research notes with people who will actually use them instead of them just sitting in my possession or in the den of an inactive user. So if you wanna add me send a friend request :)

or if you just want more friends too, I don't really mind random friend requests
Hope y'all have a good day
Sent a request your way!! :) I would love to swap notes anytime you feel like it!
I have a bunch bc I collect them daily ha!
Sent a request your way!! :) I would love to swap notes anytime you feel like it!
I have a bunch bc I collect them daily ha!
aFR1AFS.gif
Saké
they/them
child of magic
sign of the ram
Here I go sending friend requests! :3
Here I go sending friend requests! :3
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
Friend request coming your way (:
Friend request coming your way (:
TsIx2aq.png
i would love more friends! i'm in the same boat as you with most being MIA! friend request coming your way <3
i would love more friends! i'm in the same boat as you with most being MIA! friend request coming your way <3
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur