Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1v1 hunt
haven't done this in a while, so bare with me, please!

I'm looking for a longterm rp partner for discord.
I'm over 18 and as such I have no issue with adult content (Not necessarily sexual, but other forms of graphic such as horror elements) and I would prefer only other adults to talk with. I've got no issue with grammar errors, as long as its not often and the content is still readable.
My preferences are third person paragraph style.

I'm mostly looking for someone who can keep up with my style and contribute equally to the plot, as I've been stuck carrying everything plenty of times in the past. I've got a couple loose ideas, but I'd love to hear new ones and I'm also open to ideas and discussions. I'm personally not super into romance rp's with new partners, though. I mainly prefer fantasy (modern, but I'm open to discussion) or sci-fi fantasy.

Also, I'm looking for someone who can communicate when they're bothered or bored, instead of ghosting me.

Anyway, if your interested, please dm me.
haven't done this in a while, so bare with me, please!

I'm looking for a longterm rp partner for discord.
I'm over 18 and as such I have no issue with adult content (Not necessarily sexual, but other forms of graphic such as horror elements) and I would prefer only other adults to talk with. I've got no issue with grammar errors, as long as its not often and the content is still readable.
My preferences are third person paragraph style.

I'm mostly looking for someone who can keep up with my style and contribute equally to the plot, as I've been stuck carrying everything plenty of times in the past. I've got a couple loose ideas, but I'd love to hear new ones and I'm also open to ideas and discussions. I'm personally not super into romance rp's with new partners, though. I mainly prefer fantasy (modern, but I'm open to discussion) or sci-fi fantasy.

Also, I'm looking for someone who can communicate when they're bothered or bored, instead of ghosting me.

Anyway, if your interested, please dm me.
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
If you don't mind me asking; are you looking for an FR RP or a fandom? If it's fandom, which ones?
If you don't mind me asking; are you looking for an FR RP or a fandom? If it's fandom, which ones?
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
@TheMimic1013

I mostly look for original stuff. I don't normally do fandom stuff, but I'm open to pokemon, or copying the plot to a fandom I know.

I'm iffy on FR stuff, since its been years since I've done one, but I'm open to ideas.
@TheMimic1013

I mostly look for original stuff. I don't normally do fandom stuff, but I'm open to pokemon, or copying the plot to a fandom I know.

I'm iffy on FR stuff, since its been years since I've done one, but I'm open to ideas.
Up :,)
Up :,)