Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Advice for selling dragons on forums?
Hi! I'm currently working on a breeding project and I expect... lots of rejects. I'd rather not bulk sell them because some of them I bet could net a good profit. Though the first time I did forum selling it didn't go too well.

Any tips for making the things more appealing? I know a decent amount of bbcode so I can make the little cards. Thank you!
Hi! I'm currently working on a breeding project and I expect... lots of rejects. I'd rather not bulk sell them because some of them I bet could net a good profit. Though the first time I did forum selling it didn't go too well.

Any tips for making the things more appealing? I know a decent amount of bbcode so I can make the little cards. Thank you!
5711.png

dT9HQge.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
40lq9We.png
BjO3CiL.png
We Follow the Serpent
We study the Serpent
We listen for the Serpent
We know not what it is
We know not what it wants
But it keeps us safe.
cNlQITm.png
OP663nl.png
bhdEs05.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
What exactly are you struggling with? I'm a bit of a smaller hatchery so I haven't got a ton of sales, but I do sell quite a few dragons. Can I see some of the dragons you're selling?
What exactly are you struggling with? I'm a bit of a smaller hatchery so I haven't got a ton of sales, but I do sell quite a few dragons. Can I see some of the dragons you're selling?
@Lavender008

Guide for Hatcheries.
@Lavender008

Guide for Hatcheries.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
[quote name="LeafMeep" date="2023-12-05 07:04:16" ] What exactly are you struggling with? I'm a bit of a smaller hatchery so I haven't got a ton of sales, but I do sell quite a few dragons. Can I see some of the dragons you're selling? [/quote] it varies from nest to nest. I have some pairs tht make good dragons and I'm trying to stard breeding thundercrack sands
LeafMeep wrote on 2023-12-05 07:04:16:
it varies from nest to nest. I have some pairs tht make good dragons and I'm trying to stard breeding thundercrack sands
5711.png

dT9HQge.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
40lq9We.png
BjO3CiL.png
We Follow the Serpent
We study the Serpent
We listen for the Serpent
We know not what it is
We know not what it wants
But it keeps us safe.