Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Comment for comment!
Heya! At present I'm working on revamping the bios of my dragons and building on their lore - in short, it's a humble Arcane town being slowly eaten away at by a disease called Rotblight, which basically zombifies dragons affected by it. And as more and more dragons go missing, those who remain start to realise they need to do something about it. Something I want to do in my dragon bios is include an 'others said' section at the bottom, where I include every comment I receive about that dragon! ^^ So, what I humbly ask is; If you wouldn't mind, just have a brief flick through my lair (bearing in mind not all dragons have lore yet and are a bit messy bio-wise, hehe) and leave a comment here on any of them and I'll include it in their finished bio. I'll return the favour gladly. ^^ I linked Juju as she's arguably the most 'finished', other dragon lores are a bit outdated and need refreshing. She's a zombie Sandsurge jewellery-maker who still finds her work beautiful, but ironically can't remember it was herself who made it. Poor bab :[ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90333055][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/903331/90333055_350.png[/img][/url] TYSM!

Heya! At present I'm working on revamping the bios of my dragons and building on their lore - in short, it's a humble Arcane town being slowly eaten away at by a disease called Rotblight, which basically zombifies dragons affected by it. And as more and more dragons go missing, those who remain start to realise they need to do something about it.

Something I want to do in my dragon bios is include an 'others said' section at the bottom, where I include every comment I receive about that dragon! ^^

So, what I humbly ask is;

If you wouldn't mind, just have a brief flick through my lair (bearing in mind not all dragons have lore yet and are a bit messy bio-wise, hehe) and leave a comment here on any of them and I'll include it in their finished bio.
I'll return the favour gladly. ^^

I linked Juju as she's arguably the most 'finished', other dragon lores are a bit outdated and need refreshing.
She's a zombie Sandsurge jewellery-maker who still finds her work beautiful, but ironically can't remember it was herself who made it. Poor bab :[

90333055_350.png

TYSM!
da8z9ur-26f937e8-8c5f-4744-b298-fef25cce1f62.gifda8z9ur-26f937e8-8c5f-4744-b298-fef25cce1f62.gifda8z9ur-26f937e8-8c5f-4744-b298-fef25cce1f62.gif
5BsilZ9.png
mtHAEL4.png
xjB7OSe.png
2VtxnMX.png
ll0CfnD.png