Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | weekend b/w sketch shop
hi :) finally have some time off and id like to draw! offerings are b/w sketches as below. the monochrome shading is optional--just let me know if you'd like me to leave it off. [img]https://i.imgur.com/xBZ2ARB.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xNsHOHC.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FVLkBsm.png[/img] [b]prices:[/b] headshots: 700g/700kt half body: 1500g/1500kt full body: 2100g/2100kt [b]terms and so on:[/b] - humanoids only - one char per slot - please credit if reposting (to FR here or to @/manguopudding on twt is fine!) - i do want to bang these out before i have to travel for the holidays so turn around time is expected to be 2-3 days; in that interest, i may decline involved designs, but if you're not sure feel free to run it by me : ) there are some things i enjoy drawing and might accept anyways, but unfortunately this precludes complicated antler-esque horns because for some reason i've never figured out how to draw them :( - i'm only really looking to draw off of visual refs--if you dont have any art of your oc that's ok, combining a bunch of images into one and sending that is fine as well! - that being said please dont send me 500 links i'll open them all immediately and blow up my pc :( 5ish tops please? - bonus points to you if you offer a personality or a pose ref or smth, otherwise i'll just make it up off of assumptions or vibes - payment up front on acceptance, and i'll start after payment is received? please send it via mail because i'm not sure if that CR failure bug is still a thing and i'd rather not hassle...? [b]when requesting, please include:[/b] what you want what you want to pay with oc reference link(s) if not already included, oc personality/pose ideas erm it's been a while so i can't really recall what else is standard--feel free to ask if you have any questions! thanks again for peeking in : )
hi :) finally have some time off and id like to draw! offerings are b/w sketches as below. the monochrome shading is optional--just let me know if you'd like me to leave it off.

xBZ2ARB.png
xNsHOHC.png
FVLkBsm.png

prices:
headshots: 700g/700kt
half body: 1500g/1500kt
full body: 2100g/2100kt

terms and so on:

- humanoids only
- one char per slot
- please credit if reposting (to FR here or to @/manguopudding on twt is fine!)
- i do want to bang these out before i have to travel for the holidays so turn around time is expected to be 2-3 days; in that interest, i may decline involved designs, but if you're not sure feel free to run it by me : ) there are some things i enjoy drawing and might accept anyways, but unfortunately this precludes complicated antler-esque horns because for some reason i've never figured out how to draw them :(
- i'm only really looking to draw off of visual refs--if you dont have any art of your oc that's ok, combining a bunch of images into one and sending that is fine as well!
- that being said please dont send me 500 links i'll open them all immediately and blow up my pc :( 5ish tops please?
- bonus points to you if you offer a personality or a pose ref or smth, otherwise i'll just make it up off of assumptions or vibes
- payment up front on acceptance, and i'll start after payment is received? please send it via mail because i'm not sure if that CR failure bug is still a thing and i'd rather not hassle...?

when requesting, please include:
what you want
what you want to pay with
oc reference link(s)
if not already included, oc personality/pose ideas

erm it's been a while so i can't really recall what else is standard--feel free to ask if you have any questions! thanks again for peeking in : )
I have a couple characters I would love to commission, feel free to pick amongst these four if you're okay with that ^^' I can fill out the rest of the form once you've chosen :D

what you want: Headshot!
what you want to pay with: Gems!
oc reference link(s): https://toyhou.se/24112112.opal
if not already included, oc personality/pose ideas: Straightforward, curious, aloof, walks to the beat of his own drum, enigmatic. I'll leave pose up to you!
I have a couple characters I would love to commission, feel free to pick amongst these four if you're okay with that ^^' I can fill out the rest of the form once you've chosen :D

what you want: Headshot!
what you want to pay with: Gems!
oc reference link(s): https://toyhou.se/24112112.opal
if not already included, oc personality/pose ideas: Straightforward, curious, aloof, walks to the beat of his own drum, enigmatic. I'll leave pose up to you!

NfdwCv9.png
@draconawitches ahhh! i remember jade from some time ago, i would be honored to draw another one of your children fr!! you have such a lovingly curated collection of art for them

it seems like the links for lian-yu and opal dont work for me? :(
@draconawitches ahhh! i remember jade from some time ago, i would be honored to draw another one of your children fr!! you have such a lovingly curated collection of art for them

it seems like the links for lian-yu and opal dont work for me? :(
Ahh! Thank you for jogging my memory, I did commission you to draw Jade a while ago didn't I ^^' I'll take him off the list then, and thank you~ The babies deserve the best

The links for Lianyu and Opal should work now!
Ahh! Thank you for jogging my memory, I did commission you to draw Jade a while ago didn't I ^^' I'll take him off the list then, and thank you~ The babies deserve the best

The links for Lianyu and Opal should work now!

NfdwCv9.png
@Draconawitches no worries !! its been quite some time and honestly i enjoyed seeing him again : )

wahooo theyre so lovely too !! id be interested in drawing opal ...! im fond of piercings haha
@Draconawitches no worries !! its been quite some time and honestly i enjoyed seeing him again : )

wahooo theyre so lovely too !! id be interested in drawing opal ...! im fond of piercings haha
Opal it is! I'll send a CR!
Opal it is! I'll send a CR!

NfdwCv9.png
@Draconawitches yippee thank you for letting me draw opal! he's such a pretty boy with delicious colors [img]https://i.imgur.com/LmgsZ7C.png[/img]
@Draconawitches yippee thank you for letting me draw opal! he's such a pretty boy with delicious colors

LmgsZ7C.png
Thank you thank you! for another lovely comm :DD
Thank you thank you! for another lovely comm :DD

NfdwCv9.png