Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Vistas confuse me
So, after almost 2 years in this game I finally figured out how to put vistas on my dragons, but I still can’t figure out how to put one on my account. Could someone help?
So, after almost 2 years in this game I finally figured out how to put vistas on my dragons, but I still can’t figure out how to put one on my account. Could someone help?
@Antaress

From your Hoard go to the Specialty tab and click on the Vista you want. From the pop-up window click "apply Vista to Account." Once you do this the Vista will be consumed and will be permanently attached to your account.

Once applied go to your Account Settings and click the "Change" button next to "Forum Vista" to get a pop-up with all the available Vistas on your account to choose from. Click on the one you want and then "Save" to save your change.
@Antaress

From your Hoard go to the Specialty tab and click on the Vista you want. From the pop-up window click "apply Vista to Account." Once you do this the Vista will be consumed and will be permanently attached to your account.

Once applied go to your Account Settings and click the "Change" button next to "Forum Vista" to get a pop-up with all the available Vistas on your account to choose from. Click on the one you want and then "Save" to save your change.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwing OMG!
Thank you so much!
@Nightwing OMG!
Thank you so much!