Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Less Gathering Turns?
I've noticed that I only have 10 daily gathering turns instead of the usual 15. My dragons are well fed and my flight is in 6th place in Dominance, so I'm not sure if it could be that. Is this a bug or an intentional change?
I've noticed that I only have 10 daily gathering turns instead of the usual 15. My dragons are well fed and my flight is in 6th place in Dominance, so I'm not sure if it could be that. Is this a bug or an intentional change?
@shatterstarfr
are you sure your clan energy didn't drop to 80% ? the well-fed bonus is a bit finicky
@shatterstarfr
are you sure your clan energy didn't drop to 80% ? the well-fed bonus is a bit finicky
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko
I'm positive. It was 88% at the time of writing that, and it is 86% right now
@LouckyKoneko
I'm positive. It was 88% at the time of writing that, and it is 86% right now
@shatterstarfr What does the blue bar under the energy bar top right look like? Does it have any dark segments, or does it look like this? [img]https://i.imgur.com/iuDFH91.png[/img]
@shatterstarfr
What does the blue bar under the energy bar top right look like?
Does it have any dark segments, or does it look like this?
iuDFH91.png
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus
I don't remember what it looked like then, but right now it does look like yours. But it must have had a dark segment, because now I'm back to 15 turns. For future reference, what does that mean?
@Vendrus
I don't remember what it looked like then, but right now it does look like yours. But it must have had a dark segment, because now I'm back to 15 turns. For future reference, what does that mean?
@shatterstarfr
It means that three days ago, you dipped - however briefly - down to 80% hunger or below (like LouckyKoneko was saying). It takes 3 days of being over 80% to get the bonus turns back.
@shatterstarfr
It means that three days ago, you dipped - however briefly - down to 80% hunger or below (like LouckyKoneko was saying). It takes 3 days of being over 80% to get the bonus turns back.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus
Ok, thank you!
@Vendrus
Ok, thank you!