Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dressing Room apparel map
When dressing a dragon, I like to use some of my favorite pieces often. For example, the new gas masks. However, they have different names; Gas mask, Vapor mask, ash mask.
If I want to select all four for the outfit, I have to either:

1. Remember the name of each mask.
2. Search for 'mask' and manually look for each mask. Becomes a hassle as there are at least three pages worth of mask items.

Sorting by ID helps somewhat, but I also know many of the items approximate location from memory.

What I would like is a map directory for my favorite items, and the ability to search through that directory normally as Add Apparel.
When dressing a dragon, I like to use some of my favorite pieces often. For example, the new gas masks. However, they have different names; Gas mask, Vapor mask, ash mask.
If I want to select all four for the outfit, I have to either:

1. Remember the name of each mask.
2. Search for 'mask' and manually look for each mask. Becomes a hassle as there are at least three pages worth of mask items.

Sorting by ID helps somewhat, but I also know many of the items approximate location from memory.

What I would like is a map directory for my favorite items, and the ability to search through that directory normally as Add Apparel.
IfCmPpP.png
flight rising desperately needs a tagging system for items so they can be found easier
i s2g looking for eye type vials is a Nightmare if you dont know the actual name of them

support for literally anything to make finding an item easier
flight rising desperately needs a tagging system for items so they can be found easier
i s2g looking for eye type vials is a Nightmare if you dont know the actual name of them

support for literally anything to make finding an item easier
something needs to be done for apparel, whether it's a new sorting method for apparel types ("head", "mask", "gas mask set", "color variant") or a tagging system

trying to find a neck item is a doozy. is it in head? body? other?? some secret fourth thing??
something needs to be done for apparel, whether it's a new sorting method for apparel types ("head", "mask", "gas mask set", "color variant") or a tagging system

trying to find a neck item is a doozy. is it in head? body? other?? some secret fourth thing??
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
[quote name="Frame" date="2023-10-31 21:43:21" ] something needs to be done for apparel, whether it's a new sorting method for apparel types ("head", "mask", "gas mask set", "color variant") or a tagging system trying to find a neck item is a doozy. is it in head? body? other?? some secret fourth thing?? [/quote] Thiiiiis Trying to find pants to put on a dragon and having to remember whether its "breeches" "stockings" "leggings" actually "pants" or something else
Frame wrote on 2023-10-31 21:43:21:

Thiiiiis
Trying to find pants to put on a dragon and having to remember whether its "breeches" "stockings" "leggings" actually "pants" or something else
potato.png
super support. there isn't always a helpful comment in the Database to tell you what the color swapped item or other parts to a collection are called, especially for older stuff.
super support. there isn't always a helpful comment in the Database to tell you what the color swapped item or other parts to a collection are called, especially for older stuff.
RB8Ze0o.png