Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Format error on Referral Bonus message
Since this is formatting issue (the text itself is fine), and I couldn't find a thread making reference to it, I am making a thread. Do tell me if there is an existing thread about it! I recently received a gem "Referral Bonus" message, and the BBcode/html on it seems broken. The entire message is unformatted, and I assume it's not intended because the broken tags for the formatting do show up. The text of the message, as it shows up for me is: [quote]Hello thegrinningcrow -<br /><br />Your friend has purchased a package of gems. Because you referred them to Flight Rising, we would like to present you with a stack of gems equal to 1% of that package's total. If they purchase another package, you will automatically be sent a stack of gems <span style='font-weight:bold;'>equal to 1%</span> of that package's total. <span style='font-style:italic'>(Example: If they purchase 500 gems, you will receive 5. If they purchase 1050, you would receive 11.)</span> Thank you for sharing us!<br /><br />- The Flight Rising Team[/quote] [b]Browser:[/b] Firefox [b]Screenshot:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vZs6d7Y.png[/img]
Since this is formatting issue (the text itself is fine), and I couldn't find a thread making reference to it, I am making a thread. Do tell me if there is an existing thread about it!

I recently received a gem "Referral Bonus" message, and the BBcode/html on it seems broken. The entire message is unformatted, and I assume it's not intended because the broken tags for the formatting do show up.

The text of the message, as it shows up for me is:
Quote:
Hello thegrinningcrow -<br /><br />Your friend has purchased a package of gems. Because you referred them to Flight Rising, we would like to present you with a stack of gems equal to 1% of that package's total. If they purchase another package, you will automatically be sent a stack of gems <span style='font-weight:bold;'>equal to 1%</span> of that package's total. <span style='font-style:italic'>(Example: If they purchase 500 gems, you will receive 5. If they purchase 1050, you would receive 11.)</span> Thank you for sharing us!<br /><br />- The Flight Rising Team

Browser: Firefox
Screenshot:
vZs6d7Y.png
a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right