Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Merch Suggestion
Plushes of different familiars, or the in game plushies(!!) would be super fun but also the coli drops like the catercroak bowl, the pohip planter, 3d printable things like that.
Plushes of different familiars, or the in game plushies(!!) would be super fun but also the coli drops like the catercroak bowl, the pohip planter, 3d printable things like that.
I'm always gonna support expanded merch options!

I do kinda want to point out though that a lot of people underestimate just how costly it is to produce plushies of anything approaching quality. And considering people won't even shell out for mass-produced Squishmallows or Jellycats 'cause they're "expensive" plushies, I do think the much smaller scale operation of FR plushies will result in some pretty pricey plushies!

Ceramics are also going to be more expensive to ship, but I do like the idea of planters and bowls and flowerpots and such <3

Personally I want some FR magnets >_>
I'm always gonna support expanded merch options!

I do kinda want to point out though that a lot of people underestimate just how costly it is to produce plushies of anything approaching quality. And considering people won't even shell out for mass-produced Squishmallows or Jellycats 'cause they're "expensive" plushies, I do think the much smaller scale operation of FR plushies will result in some pretty pricey plushies!

Ceramics are also going to be more expensive to ship, but I do like the idea of planters and bowls and flowerpots and such <3

Personally I want some FR magnets >_>
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
@MissAri re the plushes: makeship is a site that only makes the plushes if you reach a goal - flightrising could easily make and meet numerous campaign goals if they utilized sites like that! plus FR wouldn't be responsible for unpaid pre-orders or shipping!

they could also release purchasable 3D printable files for people to make their own merch - this has been suggested before on various levels from just FR items to customizable dragons, i think it'd be a big hit
@MissAri re the plushes: makeship is a site that only makes the plushes if you reach a goal - flightrising could easily make and meet numerous campaign goals if they utilized sites like that! plus FR wouldn't be responsible for unpaid pre-orders or shipping!

they could also release purchasable 3D printable files for people to make their own merch - this has been suggested before on various levels from just FR items to customizable dragons, i think it'd be a big hit
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
I did a few quick searches and didn't see anything related to this, so...

I absolutely adore the artwork for the prints and tees in the merch shop, but your tees don't come in my size and I don't have the wall space for prints that big. So I was thinking, what about postcard sets? People could get all the images in smaller sizes that would fit in, say, one of those collage frames. Or a small desk frame. Or wherever. A coloring book of that artwork would also be fun, and could be offered as a PDF download rather than investing the capital in a physical print run. And as more artwork makes it into the shop, additional sets of postcards and coloring books can be released.
I did a few quick searches and didn't see anything related to this, so...

I absolutely adore the artwork for the prints and tees in the merch shop, but your tees don't come in my size and I don't have the wall space for prints that big. So I was thinking, what about postcard sets? People could get all the images in smaller sizes that would fit in, say, one of those collage frames. Or a small desk frame. Or wherever. A coloring book of that artwork would also be fun, and could be offered as a PDF download rather than investing the capital in a physical print run. And as more artwork makes it into the shop, additional sets of postcards and coloring books can be released.
THIS ADVERTISING SPACE FOR RENT