Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Raffle Dragon? {Interest Check}
[center]If I were to trade away or sell my prized Raffle Dragon I won a year ago, what do you think I could expect to receive for it? [b]| Copper | Copper | Pear | G1 | Unbred |[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74168234][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/741683/74168234_350.png[/img][/url] I like them a lot, and I know I am very lucky to have won them, but I'm not 100% attached to them, so from time to time I toy with the idea of putting them up for trade or action. Personally, as a G1 collector myself, if I found them in the AH I'd expect to fork over 10k gems... But that's just me. If they didn't have the unique (none) Raffle Prize under parentage I'd probably try and haggle it down to 4k or 6k. Then again, I'm not all that up-to-date with AH inflation either, so even 10k could be seen as cheap. Help I'm clueless. x-x[/center]
If I were to trade away or sell my prized Raffle Dragon I won a year ago, what do you think I could expect to receive for it?

| Copper | Copper | Pear | G1 | Unbred |
74168234_350.png

I like them a lot, and I know I am very lucky to have won them, but I'm not 100% attached to them, so from time to time I toy with the idea of putting them up for trade or action.

Personally, as a G1 collector myself, if I found them in the AH I'd expect to fork over 10k gems... But that's just me. If they didn't have the unique (none) Raffle Prize under parentage I'd probably try and haggle it down to 4k or 6k.

Then again, I'm not all that up-to-date with AH inflation either, so even 10k could be seen as cheap. Help I'm clueless. x-x
Bump.
Bump.
It genuinely just depends on how popular the colors are at the time of sale.
While Copper is very popular, green hues are not.

Roundsey G1s like this, I'd probably expect to see for 15-35kg?
Depends on the right buyer. (:
It genuinely just depends on how popular the colors are at the time of sale.
While Copper is very popular, green hues are not.

Roundsey G1s like this, I'd probably expect to see for 15-35kg?
Depends on the right buyer. (:
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.