Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I'm new!(tips!)
Hello! I joined a few months ago but this is only my third day playing(oops)

I was just hoping to get a few tips from more experienced players:)
Hello! I joined a few months ago but this is only my third day playing(oops)

I was just hoping to get a few tips from more experienced players:)
@vielrose
welcome to FR! if you haven't done so already, I'd recommend exploring the menus on the left side of the screen or checking out the which waystone on the bottom right - specifically, there's quite a few activities you can do in the trading post and various special shops in the grand exchange

I see you've already started leveling a few dragons in coli - just so you're aware, it doesn't reward evenly statted dragons very well, so you're likely gonna struggle around the time you hit scorched forest if you aren't already
most builds recommend putting most of your stat points into strength (or intellect for mages), some quickness and a bit of vitality
@vielrose
welcome to FR! if you haven't done so already, I'd recommend exploring the menus on the left side of the screen or checking out the which waystone on the bottom right - specifically, there's quite a few activities you can do in the trading post and various special shops in the grand exchange

I see you've already started leveling a few dragons in coli - just so you're aware, it doesn't reward evenly statted dragons very well, so you're likely gonna struggle around the time you hit scorched forest if you aren't already
most builds recommend putting most of your stat points into strength (or intellect for mages), some quickness and a bit of vitality
unknown.png
@vielrose
welcome! be sure to read the Starter's Guide to FR to help you get started!
@vielrose
welcome! be sure to read the Starter's Guide to FR to help you get started!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Welcome. I played games dailey till I hit the max points you can make daily. Did that for about a year. and I sell battle items I may aquire for dimonds. To get dimonds faster. Fun game. one of my favorites.
Welcome. I played games dailey till I hit the max points you can make daily. Did that for about a year. and I sell battle items I may aquire for dimonds. To get dimonds faster. Fun game. one of my favorites.