Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | new user starting off
Hi!
I'm a relatively new user that has almost never stepped foot in using the forums in FR. I was hoping I could get help here, mostly about how to start using forums accurately.
I am open to any tips or tricks people offer
Hi!
I'm a relatively new user that has almost never stepped foot in using the forums in FR. I was hoping I could get help here, mostly about how to start using forums accurately.
I am open to any tips or tricks people offer
@GalaxyGazer

It will be easier to help if you ask specific questions. What sorts of things do you need to know?

The forum rules are similar to those of most forums: don't be rude, aggressive, or use offensive or discriminatory language. One difference is that bumping is only allowed in sales threads.

@GalaxyGazer

It will be easier to help if you ask specific questions. What sorts of things do you need to know?

The forum rules are similar to those of most forums: don't be rude, aggressive, or use offensive or discriminatory language. One difference is that bumping is only allowed in sales threads.

tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
I do wonder what the faded backgrounds most people have behind their profile
pictures are, and how to enable one.

Another thing I'm confused about is the set of small images at the bottom of people's posts
I do wonder what the faded backgrounds most people have behind their profile
pictures are, and how to enable one.

Another thing I'm confused about is the set of small images at the bottom of people's posts
@galaxygazer
the profile picture backgrounds are called Vistas! if you have one in your hoard, you can apply it to your account and then select it in your account settings to apply to your profile picture.

the small images at the bottom are a Signature, which can also be set in account settings. if you specifically mean the little buttons like the ones I have in my signature, those can be found here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3078623
@galaxygazer
the profile picture backgrounds are called Vistas! if you have one in your hoard, you can apply it to your account and then select it in your account settings to apply to your profile picture.

the small images at the bottom are a Signature, which can also be set in account settings. if you specifically mean the little buttons like the ones I have in my signature, those can be found here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3078623
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png